Job Title - Head of Modern Trade - Jeddah
Our client is a multinational manufacturer consumer goods company who is well established in the Middle East. They are present in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 brands.
Job Description: Our client has been very successful during Covid 19 who are on a huge strategic digitalisation transformation and are looking for someone who will lead modern trade across all of their key customers in the Kingdom. The successful candidate will be in charge of more than $50 million across all categories for the brand. Fundamentally for this role you will manage all distributors and you would have one direct report but lots of dotted lines. You will be reporting into the Sales Director.
Drive accelerated sales growth via delivering excellence in market Sales, availability, visibility, and execution in store to produce higher shopper conversion to purchase that will drive consumption
- Operating plan execution and management
- Monitor and evaluate in store plans ongoing throughout the year, flexing activities as required to reflect any changes in customer/brand environment, and to improve effectiveness and efficiency (ROI),
- Manage the operation of Distributors / Key Accounts Team to ensure that work processes are implemented and has the knowledge & ability to recommend developments
- Category Management plans development, roll out and follow up on execution
- Develops short & long term Customer strategies in line with the overall company strategies
- Focuses on building ongoing relationships within the customer/distributor in order to ensure that the level of final execution & compliance in store is best in category
- Liaises with Key Accounts at HO/Branch level to address performance review, service improvements & negotiate major activations
- Must have worked in a distributor driven model
- 6+ years experience in FMCG industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- MUST BE AN ARABIC SPEAKER
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates