A respectable global beverage client is looking for a/an strategic and energetic Head of Operations to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Regional President, you will define the big-picture strategies and optimise opportunities to achieving efficient end-to-end operations (supply chain, demand planning and customer service) in the APAC region.
- Design the region's and markets' operations strategic roadmap to drive competitiveness and efficiency of the supply chain model regionally and locally
- Represent APAC voice in the global strategic roadmap definition
- Develop high-level strategies on strategic projects that look at delivering best-in-class customer service delivery, agile inventory management
- Identify optimisation opportunities and engage regional and local teams (individual country GMs and cross-functional heads) to co-develop solutions and achieve value
- Develop the direct teams thru training, performance review and mentorship
- 10+ years of experiences in APAC for supply chain management and demand planning of beverage/consumer products
- Extensive team management experience and proven relationship management skills
- Track record of inspiring people with best-in-class communication skills
- Dynamic and highly energetic
- Gravitas to operate as a member of leadership team and work with senior/C-suites levels
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421