Job Title: Head of Procurement
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Manage group's food supplies on a day to day basis to achieve the company objectives in terms of pricing and logistics.
- Establish group's quality standards with the distribution center and suppliers to ensure all products delivered to group's are most suitable quality, at the most competitive price and are delivered on time.
- Responsible for selecting and approval for local and overseas suppliers who will satisfy group's quality standards.
- Evaluates analyses and negotiates with suppliers to achieve most competitive prices.
- Responsible for the operation of the Distribution Center to provide lowest cost, best quality and consistently high-level service to all group's restaurants.
- Utilizes logistics and packaging expertise to purchase the most cost effective food and packaging items with the group's system of approval suppliers.
- Provides direction and is responsible for implementing group's quality program with the distribution center and suppliers.
- Demonstrates a genuine understanding and need for internal and external parties to comply with the highest group's standards and is passionate about reinforcing them at every opportunity.
- Develops and coaches subordinates, developing them for future opportunities within the system.
- Determines pricing protocol for products/suppliers based on market reviews, competitor positions, supplier financials, etc.
- Provides support to Marketing Department on sourcing, production, storage, and distribution of promotional material and marketing related materials.
- 8-10 years of managerial experience in procurement or supply chain management.
- F&B/Hospitality industry background is preferable.