Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Product Development. This role is responsible for oversees and implements product development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability and passion to take ownership of a project or issue of varying degrees of complexity and personally make sure it is completed with limited outside guidance
- 10 years of Technical Product Management experience creating software products from conception to launch
- Leads research for new products, product enhancements, and product redesign and evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter that can understand and improve complex systems
- Strong project management skills to estimate timing, create a plan, and drive each project forward to deliver on time
- Digital experience covering one or more of: digital commerce, digital strategy, digital marketing, content services, mobile applications, digital analytics
- Experience in agile environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into engineering specifications
- Clear and demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- English ability - written and verbal and Thai language ability highly preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.