Our client is one of Asia Pacific's leading digital assets exchange platforms operating in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Australia. The company focuses on consumer, retail and institutional investors seeking convenience to trade digital assets securely.
- Recruit and grow a world class data analytics team
- Develop a resilient and scalable data pipeline to centralize data
- Enable 'self-service' analytics through data analytics tool sets
- Train end users with various data skill sets to make data driven decisions
- Understand key changes to metrics and underlying drivers that affect business performance
- Deep end to end experience with setting up data infrastructure (event tracking, pipeline, ETL, storage)
- Experience in leading large teams of 10+ engineers
- 10+ years' experience with quantitative analysis
- Advanced in SQL (any variation, but preferably PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of statistics and experience using statistical methods (hypothesis testing, A/B testing, regressions)
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses with Product and Executive team to influence the strategy of the product
- Enjoy an environment of fast growth and ambiguity
- Experience in statistical languages (R, Python)
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, other technical fields or relevant work experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.