A newly established asset management company of a sizable insurance group is looking for high calibres to join and lead the risk team. They are looking for a Head of Risk with all-rounded risk management skills and experience in building the firm-wide risk management framework.
- Communicate with business units identify and rectify operational risk incidents, and ensure effective controls are implemented.
- Build up the overall risk management framework, develop risk management policies and guidelines according to regulatory requirements.
- Monitor overall portfolio market and credit risk in equity, fixed income and derivatives, design the capital allocation framework to achieve optimal risk-adjusted returns.
- Collaborate with other business units to manage operational risk and meet related regulatory and internal requirements.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of experience in Risk Management in banking and financial services, preferably with buyside experience.
- Good knowledge of risk management in equities, fixed incomes and derivatives portfolios and other related trading risks.
- Good understanding in operation of asset management company.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.