Head of Modern Trade - Food/Seasoning background exp.
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to ensure company's sales objectives and profitability
- Manage sales team to achieve goal together
- Negotiate trade term with key account/retailer for price & margin
- Monitor Distributors in order to build any actions on sales activity needs
- Make sure that Distributors achieve and stimulate sales as targeted
- Manage budget and target operated and spent by Distributors
- Set goal for good relationship and develop negotiation skill with Key Account Buyers for both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade (MT, TT) in order for them to purchase as needed
- Forecast sales for Key Account Buyer in order to achieve sales target
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing plan on new product launch, promotion program, in-store merchandising
- Identify new customers based on strategic and operational plan to expand business
- Prepare business review to update situation with key accounts twice a year in order to update situation and market trends to customers and relationship building
- Experienced in Sales field for more than 10 years in FMCG business especially Modern Trade
- Experienced in team management with over 10 sub-ordinates would be an advantages (for manager level)
- Having connection with distributors and buyers would be preferred
- Good command in English
- Have leadership skill, people management, Trade negotiation, sales strategy and so on.
- Passionate in Food/Seasoning business
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.