A global beauty/skincare client, with a solid track record of inclusivity and innovation, is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing (Singapore) to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to Zone General Manager, you will own the entire go-to-market route and lead a team of subject experts in Marcoms and CRM, to bring the global brand's vision alive to the Singapore market and its consumers.
- Own the total marketing & communications budget with prioritisations by campaigns, by channels by activities to drive brand and business objectives
- Partner with business stakeholders for omnichannel market calendars and ensure a coordinated approach to events and communications, including but not limited to (PR, social, digital, ecommerce, CRM, events)
- Manage trade marketing and 3rd party partnership for customer led campaigns to drive customer traffic and conversion
- Adapt global assets for local content creation and tailoring to drive local relevancy and customer engagement
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals, look for opportunities to improve future planning and execution
- 10+ years of hands-on marketing experience (with 4+ years in managerial/leadership capacity)
- Beauty/skincare experiences will be highly appreciated
- Demonstrated solid succcesses in being the face and ambassador of brand and products
- An excellent leader, with proven ability to network and foster relationships, both internally and externally, and be able to take tough decisions and effectively resolve conflict
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421