Esatblished Technology MNC seeking for experienced HR Business partner to be part of their growing team.
- HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the project and HR to understand business priorities and assesses needs in staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management and career development.
- Guides key leaders and managers on performance and appraisal issues.
- Coordinates initiatives that enhance work relationships and staff and retention, e.g. team health survey, staff appreciation program, team building events etc.
- Recommends HR solutions, drives initiatives, implements new processes or tools in support of business priorities, project operations and overall team engagement.
- Supports employees throughout their career building: on-board new hires, administer team assignments and career moves, facilitate appraisals, exit interviews.
- Counsels employees on career development opportunities and choices.
- Answers staff queries on HR matters.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
- At least 4 years' work experience in a HR Business Partner role, ideally in a set-up that requires coordination across various functions and stakeholders of mixed seniorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Humanities or related disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Good planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast changing innovative environment
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105