A leading Financial Services business in the forefront of their industry is hiring a Leaning & Development Consultant on a 2 year contract to support key internal business units and drive people development for the Singapore operations.
- Lead talent and resource reviews to identify key talent and develop succession plans for critical roles.
- Partner closely with the businesses on key annual HR projects (Performance Assessment, Compensation Reviews and Incentive planning and Employee Engagement activities).
- Identify key capability gaps and implemented programs to address individual and organizational development needs.
- Managed key external relationships e.g. Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB). Key contact for issues relating to employment, training and development projects and ad-hoc matters.
- Assists in the HR annual cycle activities such as annual performance management exercise, salary benchmark survey, statutory reports, etc
- Coordinate on-boarding activities and facilitates induction program to new joiners in the Singapore and Area office
- Support and implement the roll out of HR initiatives/ projects.
- At least 5 years' experience as HR generalist with specialization in learning, training and people development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- Familiarity with local employment laws in Singapore
- Strong L&D, OD, Stakeholder Management, Leadership, and Coaching skills
- Excellent in communication & training delivery skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105