About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company which has constantly achieved strong business performance in Thailand. With a manufacturing network expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "HR DIRECTOR".
- Reporting to the British MD this person will oversee all HR activities for their multiple Business Units.
- Lead the HR Strategy and Policy and will oversee strategic planning, develop human resources strategies and manpower plan
- In charge of the performance management system
- Oversee succession planning for the business
- Lead the talent strategy and review employee benefits and compensation
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- Degree qualified in HR Management or Business Administrative or Law is preferred
- At least 15 years working experience in HR Generalist and over 10 years' experience in managerial position preferably in Manufacturing / F&B Background
- Ability to fit into the manufacturing plant with food industry background and strong HR Labor law practice
- Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, people & project management skills
- Thai Nationality only!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.