Are you a fun, dynamic people's person looking for a role which gives you clear succession and excellent exposure? Read on!
Hydrogen Group is looking for a People & Culture Executive to join our small (but amazing) People team in our London office. As a global People team, we look after all People matters across EMEA, the US and APAC - so we're after an enthusiastic team player (funny jokes/playlists for Spotify to play in our fun office environment considered an advantage!)
This role isn't for the faint-hearted - we're after someone who is able to roll up their sleeves and be a strategic future business partner, whilst managing and adding value to the day to day HR matters. In exchange and is a reflection of our meritocratic culture, there is a clear succession for promotion and development.
The global remit will be split our other awesome People & Culture Executive Nori (our resident cat lady!) and will report to the Head of People & Culture Maria who is THE definition of a female boss! This role offers full support in training from both our L&D team run by our lovely Kiran, stakeholders and particularly the Head of People & Culture. The Succession is clear and gives an HR Admin/Assistant/Executive with perhaps a Level 3 HR CIPD the opportunity and support to achieve up to their Level 7 CIPD.
Function & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the current People & Culture Executive to split the day to day tasks such as onboarding, inductions, offboarding, & reporting
- Ad hoc support management for allocated regions/business units; building strong relationships and being able to accommodate difficult conversations is key
- Provide support to Head of People & Culture on global strategy/projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Support the Group's 'hard to join, impossible to leave' strategy and people agenda
- HR system management & quality checks
- HR advisory delivery across the business in line with Group Policy
- Report running and trend spotting
- Owning the EMEA&US HR/Payroll processes
- Previous HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with using an HR system/running HR reports is essential
- Experience with HR/payroll relationships is essential
- Excellent communication and team-building skills are essential
- Experience with drafting/checking formal HR documentation (contracts, changes to terms & conditions of employment, performance management paperwork, Grievance/Disciplinary letters)
- Basic understanding of HR compliance and HR advisory in line with employment law
- Experience with managing the employee lifecycle (onboarding, induction, performance management, promotions, exit interviews
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to deal with confidential matters and always maintain professionalism
- CIPD accreditation will be considered an advantage
- Experience with US HR will be a strong advantage