Argyll Scott is working with a top FMCG brand who are looking for a short-term HR Manager to join them ASAP. Duration will be 10 months.
Please apply if you have the experience below and come from a Consumer background.
The role holder is the single point HR contact for leadership team. S/he works with leadership as a coach, advisor to streamline human resources issues/ opportunities.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the human resources function in a given market, pro-actively translating business objectives into people plans, in line with regional strategy.
- Defines human resources structure, as well as the skills and competencies required and management of talent
- Establishes relationships across local functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies
- Works to develop leadership capabilities and bench-strength across the organization by leading executive recruitment, developing senior executives' ability to develop future / high potentials and working on Organisational Development in close partnership with Line and functional management
- Oversees areas of talent acquisition, compensation, metrics, benefits and systems, organizational effectiveness and leadership development; Building the organisation's capability and capacity, creating a talent pipeline, to include graduates, post-graduates, secondments and succession planning
Professional Qualification & Experience
- Business graduate, preferably, post-graduation in HR