Our Client is a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. They are currently looking for a HR manager to handle the whole HR team internally.
With manufacturing based in Malaysia, the ideal candidate will have to come from similiar background. knowledge in IR related issues and dealing with a unionized workforce.
- Employee Relations :- managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, medical leave etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Performance Management: Guide managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Recruitment & Retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns. Innovative approach to recruitment for retail industry.
- Learning & Development: providing guidance and recommending programs for continuous performance improvement.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues.
- Effectively manage a good working relationship between management and the Union.
- Revise Policy & procedures according to best practices and in line with current Employment Act as and when needed. Ensure effective implementation of all HR policies, procedures and processes
- Min 8 years of HR working experince
- Ability to handle complex IR related issues
- Must possess ability to comunicate with people at all levels
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.