About the client:
Our client is a multinational retail company, currently looking to place an HR Manager for their offices in Dubai, UAE.
*Strategic and operational HR partner to Retail Organisation. Operationally support the HRD in the people management of the Business Partnership Community.
* Accountable for building and delivering the HR strategy and plan.
* Accountable for organization design and structure in partnership with the GM.
* Accountable for the overall delivery on the key HR cycles.
* Build the Development and Training needs for staff with managers in accordance with their role needs and values of the organization.
*Successfully manage Talent Acquisition and Management.
*Responsible for driving employee engagement, execution of action plans and initiatives to support wellbeing and happiness of staff.
*Coach and support the development of leaders and managers in the organization - instil a coaching and feedback culture.
*Support compliance activities and oversee data accuracy of staff in their population.
*Support in the development of policies.
*Engage or lead on transversal projects when necessary.
· You have a solid professional experience in HR business partnering or come from a Generalist HR background.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team
· You love creating solutions for people and generating ideas.
· You are project oriented and love seeing things through
· You have a huge sense of service to people and doing the 'right thing'
· You have a high energy and commitment level and are results oriented
· You are organized and proactive with a lot of curiosity
· You are not afraid to stand your ground and challenge where necessary
· You speak fluent English and can communicate clearly and with confidence
· Higher education in Human Resources is a plus.