The IAM Business Analyst will need to have a vast experience in managing IAM projects implementations (end to end) whilst working closely with the regional business units. Lastly, you will be having significant levels of interaction with multiple parties such as vendors, IAM operations, IAM implementation leads and key stakeholders from the local businesses.
- Strong understanding of IAM concepts preferably in Sailpoint IdentityIQ whilst ability to manage IAM process and controls.
- Experienced in driving IAM frameworks and rolling out different capability within the IT Security function ensuring integration of standard access management platforms where required.
- Experience in rolling out different capability supported by digitalized workflows to enforce proper approval and audit purposes.
- Experience in design and implementations
- Provide guidance to Application and IT Security Managers in reviewing access rights defined in existing applications for the purpose of defining roles that is understood by business users
- Work with various teams to consolidate the roll out application within the Identity Access Management solution
- Ensuring that the delivery of the IAM roadmaps, and co-coordination with the Implementation team successfully deliver the supporting technical platforms
- Min degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- 5 years' experience in supporting IAM Implementations in a complex environment
- Have managed full project cycle from leading and driving projects deployments according to agreed SLA.
- Technology tool experience: JIRA, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint/Visio
- Professional Certifications: CISSP/CISM/CISA is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills where most of your time is working closely with key stakeholders from the local and regional business.
Interested relevant candidates, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.