Our client is an Insurance Company based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You are required to provide governance support across IAM domain
- You should develop IAM Standards, Guidelines and Processes.
- You need to play an advisory role in identifying the areas of improvement, development solution and standardize the processes
- You are required to provide consultation to business units on IAM practices
- You need to monitor audit findings and ensure timeliness of audit action plans are implemented
- Bachelor's degree and professional certification in security preferred
- 5 years solid experience in IAM
- Good understanding of Security Incident Response methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding on regulatory requirements and audit procedures
- Experience managing business units and stakeholders
- Strong knowledge in Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.