Argyll Scott is working with Global Leader in protection solution having Head Quarter in USA. If you are those who want to be IT Manager and work in Global company scale. it's for you!
- Monitor networking performance to analyse and identify the company IT system to best design and technology advancement.
- Control, maintain and enhance the existing application system, including PRMS and Lotus Notes Server.
- Set and maintain proper disaster recovery system to minimize interruption to the application and network system by performing system backup and identifying new technology to improve the recovery exercises.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external safety, health and environmental policy, rules and regulations by conducting regular audits, inspection, investigation, reporting and training.
- Ensure that the place of work under control is safe and without risk to health or the environment, and that all chemicals and production waste are handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
- Five years in networking administration, computer based system and application analysis including some experiences on project management, application implementation and discipline.
- Three years at a supervisory level, also been trained in advanced management, Managerial roles and Techniques.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, AS 400, operating system especially Window based environment, such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2003 and relative database management system, such as MS SQL.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.