My client is a renowned name in the retail space, having global presence across both brick and mortar retail stores along with strong digital front on their e-commerce environment.
Seeking for an Integration Architect to take on a key role to oversee the full integration view of the organisation's enterprise systems.
- Responsible to develop integration framework across various systems across both customized applications and package softwares
- Understand business processes, works closely with solution subject matter experts, product owners, development teams and various business stakeholders
- Responsible to lead the end to end design for integration architecture, and is the go-to person on any integration matters
- Familiar with complex systems and processes environment, lead the team towards delivery and best industry practices
- Having an open-minded and enterprise-wide view of the business, technologies, systems and strategy
- Experience with business process architecture and system integrations
- Familiar to integration technologies such as Webmethods, MuleSoft, Tibco etc
- Experience with cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, Alicloud
- Exposure to commercial solutions such as SAP, Salesforce. CRM, Hadoop
EA Registration Number: R1108631
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105