International Business and Project Development Director (Retail, Mall, Mix Used) APAC
Business Development - Project Development - Green Field - M&A - JV - Renovation - Retail - Mall - Mix Used - Regional - Very attractive Salary - Open to all Nationalities
One of APAC's largest property developers with Muilti-billion dollar portfolio
- Senior role reporting directly to Group CEO
- Identify and analyze new opportunities, develop expansion plan and rollout strategy across APAC (and globally if opportunities arise) - whether M&A, JV or greenfield sites.
- Identify market potential, site acquisition, coordinate at design and feasibility study stage, investment request documentation.
- Acquire and analyze data to develop business case and presentation for project approval to board.
- Develop site acquisition strategy and process. Manage multinational stakeholders domestic and overseas via multi-channel communications.
- Identify and analyze potential partnership, lead negotiations and execute deal.
- Dealing with local partners in specific countries and then actually help oversea the development of the project (cradle to grave)
- Where appropriate assist with the selection of consultants and professionals for the development team
- Attend coordination meetings with the architects, interior designer, engineers, and consultant.
- Obtain presentation material from the contractors and consultants for use in marketing activities
- Minimum 20 years in a similar position in Retail, Mall or Mix used project
- Track record of identifying successful retail projects
- Able to operate at board level
- Potential frequent travel once restrictions ease
- Excellence command in English
If you are interested, to apply for this role please send us your profile as well as you portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.