International Logistics Manager
Salary: 130-150 KB per Month
Our partner is a global retail company. They operate more than 70 years producing Currently, they are looking for an experienced logistic talent to lead and develop logistic activities for the company.
- Achieving fast delivery from factory gates in China and India to stores in several countries in Asia
- Manages multiple external logistics partners - freight forwarders, ocean carriers, consolidators, transload operators, dray carriers, and transportation management service providers - to ensure continuous cost and service improvements
- Partner with 3PL and Manage 3PL logistics and warehouse
- Manage operation as well as import/export and ensure that it follows international regulations and law
- Keep track and improve overall logistics operation to reduce operational cost and increase efficiency
- Lay out overall logistics performance with forecast and budget analysis
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in international logistic. You will have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Experience working with international logistics partners outside of Thailand.
- Manage third party logistic
- Preferably experienced in global retail
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.