A renowned global luxury fashion house is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Inventory Control Executive to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible to monitor and maintain accurate inventory record while provide insightful inventory analysis for the Hong Kong & Macau markets.
- Perform stock transfer, RTV and stock adjustments according to company guidelines
- Liaise with pricing, merchandising, stores and warehouse teams to support price change events, and ensure proper inventory movement
- Update and maintain accurate inventory record; ensure inventory is located in the right location
- Reconcile inventory data between systems and ensure inventory data are aligned; investigate on discrepancy
- Oversee the physical inventory (in stores and warehouse) through proper scheduling, planning and variance investigation with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare monthly inventory analysis and reports, e.g. negative on hand report, long slow-moving items report etc. and follow up with related functions
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Logistics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in retail
- Hands-on experience using JDA and/or SAP with proficiency in MS Office
- A self-starter, fast learner, team player with ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.