Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for IS Director. This role will responsible for all aspects of the IT management activities, including talent management, budget processes, selection of strategic business partners.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and direction in all aspects of IT management activities
- Ensure that all IT infrastructure and Information Systems are operating according to business needs
- Manage the company strategic IT projects and ensure they are completed on-time, on-budget and its deliverables are achieved
- Participate in key strategies, decisions and support the company strategy where appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience
- Strong prior leadership quality demonstrated
- Business acumen skills balanced with IT knowledge, plus budgeting, planning and presentation skills
- 10 years of information systems experience
- 5 years experience at management level
- International experience is a plus
- Good written and spoken in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.