Our client is one of the world's top 5 multinational technology conglomerates expanding around the world. They are looking to expand teams of account/sales managers for various targeted industries: Oil & Gas, Electricity, Power Generation, Financial Service and Insurance (FSI), Governmental Sector, Railway, Manufacturing.
- Seek out, develop and close business opportunities with one of the mentioned industries;
- Collect and analyze marketing data for given sector, industry;
- Maintain current and develop new customer relationships;
- Manage and coordinate all activities within the major account;
- Promote the full range of the company's product & solutions;
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations;
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with the management, product line, and service support staff to ensure smooth project delivery;
- Develop new business plans with customers and their partners and help define new business relationships;
- Responsible for reaching the financial KPIs of the account;
- Be the driver for internal project coordination.
- Degree in Business, IT, Economics, Sales or Telecommunication;
- 8+ years' of direct sales / account management experience in communications networks or IT system integration services with a proven track record of company from consulting firm or system integrator;
- Demonstrate the ability to develop new business models for customers with new technology;
- A proven track record of building long-term relationship with major accounts from any of these targeted businesses: Oil & Gas, Electricity, Power Generation, Financial Service and Insurance (FSI), Governmental Sector, Railway, Manufacturing.
- Ability to explore new opportunities, work out customer product competitive strategies and competitive plans;
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing, etc.);
- Fluent in English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.