Argyll Scott, a British recruitment consultancy, Part of Hydrogen Group. We are currently recruiting for an IT Audit Manager for leading financial consulting firm. The potential candidate must have strong experience in financial or banking industries and have strong external or internal IT Audit.
- Responsible to perform internal audit work in compliance with internal audit strategies, standards and policies, and regional initiatives.
- Keep abreast of the regulatory landscape, market changes ad emerging risks to be able to perform audit work effectively.
- Prepare audit programs, audit reports and work papers to ensure proper documentation and work done.
- Provide advisory services in relation to good control system and regulatory requirements to the management and business/support units.
- Ensure compliance with external regulation/laws imposed on Internal Audit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related filed
- Minimum 5 years' experience of IT Auditing in Banking or Financial Institutions (open for both Internal & external audit)
- Familiar in auditing guidelines, regulatory requirements, directives and guidelines issued by the relevant authorities and associations of the banking industry
- Ability to identify risks related to business, identify control deficiencies and suggest how to mitigate risks to enable business to grow
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English both spoken and written
If you are interested in the opportunities, please sent update CV at email@example.com or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.