Argyll Scott is partnering with a life insurance firm to look for a high calibre IT auditor/audit manager to join the Hong Kong team. This will be an exceptional opportunity for candidates interested to gain in-house IT assurance experience with no extensive travel required.
- Participate in planning, scoping and executing IT audits
- Engage in IT audit and assurance assignments
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of IT controls
- Determine technical and business impact of identified internal controls and provide remediation guidance
- Assist the team and department to provide advisory on IT assurance and internal controls
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Accounting, or relevant disciplines with relevant accounting/auditing/information technology qualifications preferred
- 3-5 years or above information technology/IT audit experience
- Experience in Internal Audit or relevant Big 4 consultancy a plus
- Knowledge in IT internal controls and their applicability with regards to financial reporting and information systems support processes
- Good understanding of relevant regulations and industry standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English a must
- No travel required
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your CV for this opportunity.