Argyll Scott is working with Global Travel company to find a Strong Project Manager with Infrastructure and Security background. If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in big scale of Travel Agency company and get a chance to grow and in charge in APAC scale, this is for you!
What you will be doing:
- Support and Operate the IT Infrastructure
- IT infrastructure changes, releases and upgrades, operations support, such as problems, events and faults resolution, incidents management and tracking as well as systems availability.
- Support performance management through analysis, Reporting and capacity monitoring and ensure security implementation.
- manage disaster recovery planning and support the financial application system that includes reporting writing, and problem resolution. You will ensure services level meet internal clients' SLAs and seek for continuous improvement in the supply of network services
- provide internal consulting to all business units and locations on the architectural design and deployment of IT Infrastructure services
What we are looking for:
- Five to seven years relevant experience
- Experience working and managing third party providers
- Able to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge of business and IT applications
- IT budgeting
- Implementing Information security policies
What you will get:
- No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Discount on travel trip after six month employment
- Group Insurance, OPD, IPD, and Dental
- Provident Fund
- Flexible Hour
- Flexible Work Place
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.