Argyll Scott is working with our retail client to find their IT Manager who has strong IT Project Management experience especially the Retail IT System experience to lead the local IT team and develop its strategies.
What you will do:
- Lead the local IT team and plan a long term IT strategy and business goals for the organization
- Work as a key business partner with clients and users
- Lead IT projects with regional and global IT teams
- Manage projects in compliance with SLA
- Analyze business problems, implement solutions and empower IT projects especially e-commerce and retail projects to improve business goals.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent major
- Minimum 5 years of IT Project Management experience, 3 years in Managerial position.
- Experience in the retail business as IT area (minimum 3 years), and fully understand below systems - Store/POS application system - E-Commerce System
- Strong people management
- Business level communication in English and Thai
- Regional travel is required
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.