Argyll Scott works with an international organization based in Bangkok. They are looking for an IT Operation and Technical Support Specialist to be a part of their IT Team.
- Design/ Implement/ Maintenance/ and Troubleshoot IT Operation and IT Process to ensure IT service meet standard of organization.
- In charge of Application Implementation as needed Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance
- Monitor the good running of IT flow / interface, ensure database consistency,
- Follow-up the escalation process for any IT issues and ensure the fast resolution lead time with our local IT partners
- Manage Third party IT Partners and ensure the SLA
- Coordinating QA tests (on Local Product) & Supporting the Users Acceptance Tests
- Ensure the IT security of our organization's database by performing backups and updating security protocol
- Conduct inspections to ensure IT systems and equipment are operational and respect our group IT Policies
- 5 years of IT Operation/ Service Desk/ IT Service and Improvement
- Familiar with SLA implementation and Improvement.
- Experience in debugging/ monitoring/ and troubleshoot with following service desk tools; JIRA, Zendesk, etc.
- Familiar with coding and programming CVS tools, Github, LAMP stack.
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing Restful/ Restless API design and Implementation.
- Knowledge of Agile development, ITSM, Network Architect and Security Layer, and Testing Strategy.
If you interest in the opportunity, please click apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.