Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food and hospitality. They are looking for an HRIS professional to join their corporate team. If you like working in a dynamic, multinational work environment, this is for you!
- Drive the strategy, planning, development and delivery of all IT-related initiatives to mobilize business growth plans.
- Derive and define project scope and objectives by balancing tangible business benefits, customer experience, and staff journey as well as other intangible business objectives.
- Develop and present IT project proposals regarding new and revised information technology solutions
- Perform full cycle of project management activities
- Perform analyses, such as ROI, cost vs. benefit, or EVA, to justify capital investment; deliver commissioned projects within budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that management is kept apprised of business systems activities, plans, project progress and performance issues under assigned activities.
- Proficiently in formal project management
- Ability to deal with complex technical and bussiness related issues
- Proven people management skills, team management over people diversities, cultural sensitivity and coaching
- Able to get things done quickly and work under pressure and dynamic working environment
- Fluent in Thai and English in both spoken and written
What YOU will get;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career path in management role
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.