Argyll Scott is working with a multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client's core businesses focus on retail, food, hospitality, and logistic. They are looking for an IT Project Manager If you like working in a dynamic, multinational work environment, this is for you!
- Drive the strategy, planning, development and delivery of all IT-related initiatives to mobilize business growth plans
- Derive and define project scope and objectives by balancing tangible business benefits, customer experience, and staff journey as well as other intangible business objectives.
- Develop and present IT project including ERP's proposals regarding new and revised information technology solutions
- Perform full cycle of project management activities
- Perform analyses, such as ROI, cost vs. benefit, or EVA, to justify capital investment; deliver commissioned projects within budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that management is kept apprised of business systems activities, plans, project progress and performance issues under assigned activities.
- Proficiently in formal project management
- Ability to deal with complex technical and bussiness related issues
- Business Analysis experience
- Proven people management skills, team management over people diversities, cultural sensitivity and coaching
- Strong influential skills
- Able to get things done quickly and work under pressure and dynamic working environment
- Fluent in Thai and English in both spoken and written
What YOU will get;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career path in a management role
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.