Our client is an Insurance Company based in Kuala Lumpur that operates globally
- You are required to provide weekly and monthly reports on Technology Risk
- You will involve in requirement gathering, documentation and prepare weekly and monthly report
- You must identify issues, risks and areas of non-compliance on the collected metrics, measurement and reporting.
- You are required to involve in automation, update & upgrade to provide quality report
- You need to monitor, review and track vendors' weekly reports and progress
- You will involve in coordination and support certification process including assessment, documentation with stakeholders and vendors.
You will be reporting to the local Manager and your team based in KL & HK
You are an individual contributor and will be working with various business units
Your stakeholders mainly based in APAC Region (Malaysia, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan)
Your role will be mainly involved in report preparation, policy & risk assessment
- Bachelor's degree and Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 years solid experience in Information Security and IT governance & Risk
- Good understanding of Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Experience in managing projects and weekly & monthly reporting
Interested, kindly share your CV to email@example.com or call at +603 21749007. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.