Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for IT Risk Compliance Lead. This role will responsible for managing the project work or selected work streams in compliance and governance, process excellence and integration, regulatory reform, performance insights and execution.
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of impact assessment, business case development, project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc
- Work with client's business units, including Compliance, Legal, IT, COO, Strategic Planning, Operations to gain thorough understanding of the processes and procedures
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for platforms and procedures
- Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
- At least 7 years' of relevant working experience
- Prior experience in large compliance transformation or compliance assessment would be advantageous e.g. AML, KYC, data privacy, FATCA/CRS, IT risk/security, etc.
- System implementation and/or strong project management background
- Some experience in compliance frameworks, policies, audit target operating model design
- Banking and/ or private banking, wealth management experience in matured financial markets
- Industry hires should be able to demonstrate experience in a few projects and/ or with experience in dealing with regulators/auditors
- Good communications skill is a must
- Analytics background is a plus
- Project management experience in compliance transformation or compliance assessment would be advantageous e.g. AML, KYC, data privacy, IT risk/security, etc.
- Confident and good communication skills
- At least 2-4 years of risk/ finance/ compliance experience
- At least 1-2 years' experience in banking and/ or private banking, wealth management
- Track record of excellence
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.