IT/IS Assistant Manager
Argyll Scott is working with client in Luxury Brand to find IT/ IS Specialist who has good background of Network/ Infrastructure Design and Implementation.
- Design and implementation of solution to meet the business plans and user needs
- Provide efficient help and support to all system and business applications on various fronts
- Business Application (Microsoft Dynamic AX) and related system interfaces
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system
- Graduated from Computer Science, MIS and IT related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in IS&T implementation and support or related fields
- Proficiency of SQL and Oracle Database
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System (MagiStor), IBM Cognos/MS Power BI and related system interfaces
- Experience in POS, M/S Dynamic AX, IBM Cognos, managing IT infrastructure will be advantage
- Excellent communication in both Thai and English (Verbal and Written)
If you interested in this role, please send you updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.