This is a leading MNC with an outstanding international reputation for its consumer products. Great opportunity to work in the B2C environment and lead the business in its next phase of growth.
4 position avaiable
- Product Development / Product Lifecycle Management (consumer products)
- Logistic & Supply Chain Technology (Outbound/Shipment/ Ocean Fright)
- SAP SD / MM
This is excellent opportunity for you to become an important part of our business unit where you will be supporting our application on selected modules. You will be involved in designing solutions, requirement gathering and Interacting with the product team. You would be a key contributor in preparing all the essential reports required by the business.
- Design & development requirements, writing specifications, user interface mock up, diagrams & reports.
- Support in business process modeling and eliciting requirements.
- Developing the technology & digital roadmap
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop clear and unambiguous product backlogs of work which deliver the outcomes needed.
- Develop technical specifications and functional design documents, data flow interaction diagrams
- Work with the team to define epics, functions and stories / tasks per business initiative at pace. Define concise acceptance criteria which supports the delivery team and testers.
- Work closely with the team to refine the backlog and ensure the team have a shared understanding of the content.
- Development of clear process documentation (current and future state)
The successful candidate must possess the below following
- Technical & Business Acumen, great in business analysis and requirements in related modules/domain.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.