Our client, a well-known leader in medical equipment is looking for Application and Service Support (IVD) to join their Thailand team. This person will be responsible for application training, installation, and maintain instrumentation in a diagnostics laboratory environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create the contents of application and/or service trainings and provide training for IVD products to end users
· Plan the schedule, booth layout, amenities, posters, and propose them to a manager
· Consult with a manager to check budget
· Prepare related material and have an exhibition for good awareness to customers
· Provide daily service support customers in Thailand and maybe users in APAC
· Give technical advices to end-users.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE
· Degree in Biomedical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Laboratory Medicine (or equivalent)
· Prefer to have experience in handling of Hematology products or other IVD products
· Excellent Thai and English communication skills for effective product presentations and troubleshooting
· Coordination with team & management for timely & effective completion of assigned tasks
· Hands-on and able to work under pressure
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please feel free to apply via "Apply Now" or contact Pavisa (Dao) for more details at 02-107-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.