Our client, a global banking company, is currently looking for a Java Equities Engineer to build out strategic Structured Products platforms as well as Dev ops and production support etc.
- Analyzing, understanding existing tools (Excel/VBA) and either re-design/re-write them in a target framework in Java or partially re-design them to start the path towards demise
- Day to day interaction with the structuring or trading desk and will work on local and global tactical and semi strategic platforms
- Work at improving controls over the Equity Derivatives trading and/or operations tools
- Manage end to end Projects, such as requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support
- Experience of using either Relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL) or noSql databases (Mongo)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages (Java, .Net) , Python scripting and VBA
- Experience of equity derivatives products either Derivative Pricing or Risk Management
- Good skills with web services such as SOAP or RESTFUL and web-based applications
- Good command of written and spoken English.
This is a rolling contract that is renewable on a multi year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.