About Our Client
A Fortune 500 Company that sells health care products worldwide, currently seeking for a Key Account Manager (Modern Retail) to drive the sales growth in the business across Malaysia.
- Create, sell, execute & review initiative plans for customers (national and/or differentiated plans)
- Lead execution & follows-up of JBP in his/her customer/stores
- Sell & secure alignment at customer /store level
- Analyzes territory/customer business and sales fundamentals to identify opportunities and makes action plans to bridge the gaps
- Create, sell, execute & review assortment, shelving, display & promotion plan to deliver targets on share of shelf, share of sku, share of display & share of feature
- Responsible for organizing Canvass Meetings for retail operations team to deploy initiative plans, ensure superior execution, review execution in stores using data and follow-up periodically
The Successful Applicant
- Selling of plans with consideration of win-win for the company & customers
- Business reviews - externally with customers & internal with key stakeholders
- Translating guidelines from trade marketing to execution plans by customers & stores
- Knows how to bring commercial calendar to life, execute perfectly at every store
What do you get in return
You'll be offered a good salary package that comes along with a career progression. An environment that encourage your growth through training, mentoring, development programs and more.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.