A global luxury lifestyle concierge company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Account Manager to join their Hong Kong office. You will be responsible to manage the growth of key corporate accounts within a geographic region by developing the relationship and converting new business opportunities to contract wins
- Gain insight and understanding of the clients' wider commercial business objectives and be a key influence within the clients' business for strategic decisions connected to their customer engagement and retention goals.
- Provide accurate management information reports on time accompanied by a positive commentary reinforcing the value of the service
- Identify leads for contract growth opportunities, always being one step ahead of the client in recognizing where the company can make a contribution to their aims.
- Intervene in any member satisfaction issues to ensure they are solved quickly and to minimize any damage at the account level
- Articulate the business case for how and why lifestyle concierge should be a key benefit on the clients' appropriate products or customer segments.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in account servicing
- A self-starter, fast learner, team player with ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detailed oriented with ability to connect with people from different background
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.