We are looking for a driven and experienced individual for a client in a renowned global brand in the Financial Services Industry. This role is a Permanent opportunity. My client is seeking an individual who is passionate in building and maintaining its core microservices frameworks and implement new design patterns.
- Self-driven individual who is hands-on with multiple technology stacks producing high-quality, reliable software for the platform team
- Willing to learn, share knowledge and play a key role supporting organisation to stay relevant as a market leader
- Design, develop, implement and maintain microservices on the organization's platform frameworks and set regional and global standards
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in a diverse, cross-cultural environment
- Proactively contribute to the system and foster a sense of curiosity in iterating solutions to deliver to its customers
- Experienced in full-stack engineering on cloud microservices platforms either Azure, AWS, or AliCloud
- Deep experience in developing and leading team members in designing, architecting and executing technical implementations
- Familiar with design patterns, algorithms and data structures, building REST API and/or gRPC protocol
- Proficient in either cloud computing environments like Azure AKS or AWS EKS
- Familiar with Core Java, Reactive & Functional Springboot framework, VM internals, libraries developments
- Experienced in Bitbucket/Github, Jenkins, CICD
- Experienced in application security standards and practicing agile methodologies
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.