Argyll Scott is partnering with the top 10 International Technology company in the world to support their new upcoming projects, currently they are looking for a potential candidate with professional skills in Software Automation Test and team management experienced to lead software engineer team.
- Writing automation test and reviewing test strategies covering test plans, test cases and test scenario, test harnesses application following Agile Methodology and business requirements.
- Identification, prevention, and support for defects.
- Responsible for main contributor to test frameworks and services
- Design automation framework development and create testing like integral part of development process.
- Cooperate closely with business and development team to clarify product design and functionality to achieve goals.
- Coaching and mentoring associate quality assurances in the team for SDE and Test individuals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years' experience writing structured automated tests.
- Strong experienced in Selenium Web Driver, BDD, TDD, Data driven and Hybrid automation frameworks and agile methodology.
- Familia with web application standards and REST API's (Web services, JSON, HTTP, HTTPs)
- Experienced web deployment and engineering environment tools such as Jira, Github, Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques and tools such as JMeter, Postman, Git, Docker Containers.
- Experienced applications test on Cloud infrastructure (AWS) a big plus.
- Excellent English communication skills and effective cross-team communication.
- Self-Motivated, flexible, organization and problem-solving skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.