Argyll Scott is looking for a Lead Software Engineer (NodeJs, VueJS) to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a well known IT company looking for who is currently having many interesting new digital projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Lead Software Engineer (NodeJs, VueJS) who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
* Drives agile, end-to-end development from initial design to implementation into production systems.
* Collaborate effectively with IT leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand product requirements and architect relevant solutions.
* Hands-on development leading the team by example team in designing, developing, and delivering optimal solutions.
* Drive best development practices, architectural principals and coding standards and activities within the team, including unit testing and code reviews.
* Mentor and develop team members, provide constructive feedback on design and code quality and build an inclusive culture within the team.
* Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools for enhancing products.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
* 3+ years of proved team lead experience to engage, educate and motivate a team of developers.
* 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering enterprise web and mobile applications at scale.
* Hands-on ability to write clean, secure, reliable, maintainable, and testable code with a robust design and building effect data models.
* Advanced knowledge in implementations of microservices and serverless architectures.
* Expertise with the architecture and development of business solutions and acting as a thought leader in cloud solutions.
* A highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems.
* A person with a growth mindset, someone who embrace challenges, adapt well to changes, proactive, a problem solver, learn from experiences and always yearn to develop.
* A team player who communicates and collaborates well with others.
* Skills: Nodejs, Vue.js, AWS (S3, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB), GitHub, Jira
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.