Our client who comes from well-established MNC within consumer services, as the organization expanding their business and is looking for a Head of Instructure, a person who has experience in running the infrastructure team. This role will be having the opportunity to lead, strategize and to be the main key person to digitize the organization.
- To own as well to manage the infrastructure roadmap as well to manage and lead the infrastructure team.
- To manage DR, or disaster recovery, infrastructure services, and to manage internal and external stakeholders which includes vendors.
- To strategize, and drive the direction of the organization in the aspects of IT Infrastructure - Infra Operations, architecture, engineering etc.
- To oversee and manager Infrastructure / IT operations for the organization.
- To proactively provide improvisation or streamline the existing operation process in a IT Infrastructure point of view.
- To be as an architectural SME - providing expertise, be it hands on or at the knowledge level when it comes to the workflow of a modern IT Infrastructure. Topics could be in the area of Big Data, AI or Machine Learning, Cloud Computing Etc.
- Bachelor / Diploma with at least 7-10 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure, an individual who has current / previous in managing a team of system engineers / system or IT administrators.
- An individual who has a broad / wide experience within the area of System Administration, Network, Storage, Data Centers, Helpdesk, applications, architecture etc.
- A person who has some cloud experience / knowledge, particularly cloud architecting - blueprints, strategy etc. work would be a plus, but not a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.