bout Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand is now exclusively partnering with a IT Consulting Services firm who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Senior System Analyst to join their dynamic and driven team in Bangkok.
- Analyze complex business requirements and design best end-to-end software solutions
- Assemble, analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams.
- Develops and documents system specifications that are aligned to, and based on, business requirements
- Works with developers, system architects and product managers to document the details of automated systems and processes - including business process flow and system process flow documentation.
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the software, application, or product to ensure it is included for roll-out/implementation.
- Ensuring what is built works as expected including: developing system test cases and assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Provides production support for solutions that are in production for a feature and functionality perspective.
- Embodying the core values of ownership, integrity, customer-centricity and care with everything you do in the role.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related areas
- 5+ years of work experience in an application/implementation preferred
- Strong in Java, Java Spring Boot, PregreSQL Database, Linux, Unix
- If you have Back-End Development experience, this is an advantage
- Delivering clearly communicated and articulated artifacts, such as detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results)
- A team lead with great teamwork and people management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.