About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand is now exclusively partnering with a global leading Tech firm who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Lead System Analyst to join their dynamic and driven team in Bangkok.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced System Analyst from Banking or Internet industry to take career step and lead a team of enthusiastic analyst. You will lead, guide and support the team to deliver software design and implementation ensuring the world-class quality.
- Lead the team to analyzes sophisticated client business requirements and design best end-to-end software solutions
- Assemble, analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams.
- Develops and documents system specifications that are aligned to, and based on, business requirements
- Works with developers, system architects and product managers to document the details of automated systems and processes - including business process flow and system process flow documentation.
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the software, application, or product to ensure it is included for roll-out/implementation.
- Ensuring what is built works as expected including: developing system test cases and assisting with User Acceptance Testing
- Provides production support for solutions that are in production for a feature and functionality perspective.
- Embodying the core values of ownership, integrity, customer-centricity and care with everything you do in the role.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related areas
- 15+ years of work experience in a similar role, banking or mobile application/implementation preferred
- If you have Back-End Development experience, this is an advantage
- Delivering clearly communicated and articulated artifacts, such as detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results)
- A team lead with great teamwork and people management skills
- A native speaker or Thai and communicates well in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.