Are you looking for the chance to step up your career as a UXUI Team Leader? Do you want to work in an international IT company with great working environment? Are you looking for new exciting project? This opportunity is for you!
Argyll Scott is working with major player in IT industry looking for UXUI team Lead
You will be -
- Maintain ownership of the product vision and roadmap and improving the product development process. Lead the team in expanding mastery of the business goals of each design request and pushing back on stakeholders with innovative UX/UI proposals.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks, working on a framework for judging the success or failure of the product, prioritising feature development and structuring product failures.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions, craft a holistic vision for the end-to-end product and develop roadmaps for achieving that future.
Apply if you-
- THAI nationality ONLY
- Bachelor degree in related field
- More than 5 years experience as UXUI
- More than 2 years leading a team of 3-4 head counts
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in various field of Design
- Work or study aboard is a big plus but not mandatory
- Solid leadership skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.