Our client is the market leader in Pharmaceutical industry globally. With the business expansion, they are actively looking for Legal and Compliance Manager who knowledgeable in both areas to support the business direction in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to the MD and dotted line to expat who sits in overseas, work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of legal and compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on legal and compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders, provide legal support as well as recommendation on effect of all agreements with external parties
· Draft and review all commercial agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary
· Oversight legal defence actions and represent the organisation in matters before courts, government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the business interests
· Work closely with Compliance Head in improving compliance process to build awareness and understanding of compliance culture to ensure effective communication of compliance matters across the company
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, external laws and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in LAW with Lawyer license
· At least 6 years of experience in Legal and Compliance in Pharmaceutical or Medical devices industry
· Have a good understanding in law, especially for PDPA
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication skill
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.