About the company
Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene.
If you see yourself being part of the team which is at the forefront of digitalization, you will definitely want to join this team.
- Structure, draft, review and negotiate agreements for Technology, Media & Telecommunication / Information and Communication Technology industry development projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Advise on a wide range of legal issues relating to the corporate and industry functions
- Advise on contentious issues & manage litigation
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (Or equivalent).
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 3-8 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm
- Experience in Litigation and/or Technology is preferred
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105