My client, a well-known and reputable insurance company, is currently expanding their legal team and looking for high calibre legal counsels to join their legal team.
- Provide legal support to the Asia business units
- Support the companies' new initiatives and strategic plan i.e. a variety of fintech, digital and merger & acquisition projects from legal perspective
- Review, draft and advise on contracts
- Advise and research on relevant legal and corporate governance matters
- LLB or equivalent, with 2-5 years PQE or above relevant experience
- Strong work ethics, willing to learn and work in a collaborative corporate environment
- Interest in developing a career in the Insurance sector. Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For further details or interest in knowing more about legal and compliance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at email@example.com /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.