About the company
One of the leading healthcare service providers in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with the business.
About the role
A great opportunity to learn and grow with the business. You will be part of a team, working closely with the senior M&A Lawyer and reporting to the General Counsel. An opportunity for an M&A lawyer to move in-house and work in a team.
- You will be responsible for the M&A work which covers 70% of the portfolio and 30% general corporate matters
- Support the senior M&A Lawyer and assist the general counsel on other corporate matters
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by the General Counsel
- Some travelling involved in the region
- 3 - 5 years pqe common Law qualified lawyer
- Strong experience in M&A and general corporate experience. The role involves about 70% M&A and 30% general corporate work
- Can do attitude - willingness to learn & diversify the skills
- Excellent command of English and ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Mandarin language skills will be an advantage
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105