Building and implementing the works relating to compliance with the company's regulations, the law on organization and business activities of the company (Enterprise Law, Commercial Law, Securities Law, Labor Law, etc.) on behalf of Legal Director when authorized.
1. Provide consultation on the cases requiring legal opinions, activities to deploy, execute, end of investment projects or works assigned.
2. Review the validity, proposals for drafting, modifying internal regulations, contracts, agreements, or other documents of the company according to the assigned.
3. Counsel Board leadership in the evaluation and consideration of the implementation of internal regulations, contracts, agreements, investment projects, tenders, payments, project finalization or other documents in the production and business activities of the company.
4. Review the internal governing documents, contract, or other documents before submission for the approval of leadership.
5. Update the new legal documents issued, likely to affect the business activities of the company; and propose using new legislation in internal regulations, contracts, agreement of the company with partners to conform to law, prevention and minimizing risks for the company.
7. Engage in profile appraisal; control of process compliance; participate in negotiation, seminars, suggestions and draft types of contracts; engage in activities involving the reception, inspection, asset use management.
8. Supervise the investment assessment in accordance with law, liquidized assets in order to restrict the risk of damaging the the company, the best protection for the rights and legitimate interests of the company.
9. Appraise the draft agreements, investment projects, design, estimation, bidding activities, project finalization to restrict the risk of damaging, best protection for the rights and legitimate interests of the company. Participate in a member of the team, independent group to perform a verification, evaluation of the projects.
11. Receive and consult disputes, complaints, accusations, or lawsuits related to the company settlement
12. Consult and manage registration records of trademark protection, renewal of the protection diploma in Vietnam and other countries to protect the rights and interests of the company for intellectual property rights.
13. Assist Head of Department in people management and department operations.
· Bachelor of Laws.
· From 05 years of practical work experience or 03 years as a Manager in the legal field. Prioritization of legal experience in the field of corporate, investment and labor
· English fluent
· MS Office skills
· Willing to travel and participate in company projects/deals
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.