A global luxury lifestyle concierge company is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Team Manager to join their Hong Kong office. You will lead a team of Lifestyle Managers to work directly with the members from around the globe. Prior to that, you will be responsible to monitor their performance in every part of their role, including member satisfaction, efficiency and service delivery
- Take overall responsibility for a number Lifestyle Managers who are specialists at delivering solutions to members requests
- Ensure your team are profitable, meet their personal target, ensure the team are delivering superb customer service and quality work
- Work closely with IT and Finance team to ensure that Lifestyle Managers receive prompt and effective support at all times for PCs, telephone system, and the knowledge management system
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring problems are resolved to ensure Lifestyle Managers can work speedily and efficiently
- Provide ad hoc support of reports and analysis of various operational activities to management team - include call flow analysis, request volumes, membership activity, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in hospitality management studies or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in people management
- A self-starter, fast learner, team player with ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detailed oriented with ability to connect with people from different background
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.